The PolyWrap laminate roll is ideal for protecting maps, posters, books, magazines and photographs. The PolyWrap roll is a cost-effective, 50 micron PVC and Polypropylene laminate, available in numerous sizes of varying lengths.
- Made from 50 micron PVC and Polypropylene.
- Supplied with a printed gird release paper with instructions, which is back scored to allow easy removal.
- A delayed action adhesive means it can be applied without getting air bubbles or creases.
- Can be trimmed with a scissors or cutter to suit any size of book or item.
- Made from environmentally friendly materials using solvent free adhesives.
Measure the height and width of the front cover and the spine thickness of the book, magazines, or other materials. Remember, PolyWrap can be trimmed to size. Choose from 10m, 20m or 70m roll lengths. Bespoke rolls can be made to measure, depending on order quantity.
Click here to download Ryco Book Measuring Guide.
How to Order:
To add one or more items to your basket, simply type the quantity in the box labeled "Quantity" and click on the "Add to Basket" button at the bottom of the page.
Price per 1 Roll. Price excludes VAT which is calculated at Checkout.